The obligation to keep accounts is established by the Accounting Act for legal entities and some self-employed. It mainly concerns limited liability companies, public companies and limited partnerships, as well as non-state non-profit organizations and self-employed with a turnover above 25 million CZK.
As part of my specialization, I fully manage accounting for limited companies and non-profit organizations.
I will take care of your company from the first invoice to the Financial Atatements.
- Preparation of all types of tax returns and statements – VAT return, Tax refurd, Road tax returns, etc., including statistical reports
- Ensuring the necessary registrations at the authorities
- Intrastat report processing
- Representation during tax audits
- Tax optimization
- Business plan consultation
- Proposals to improve cost utilization
- Financial statements and budget control
- Other administrative work – invoicing, business trip reports, communication with suppliers
- I offer clients an individual and personal approach, establishing trust and professionalism